What is an Application Essay?An application essay is an A4 page essay that a student applies to other documents upon admission to a higher education institution. Depending on the university, the presentation of the application essay may be needed at the level of undergraduate, graduate and even doctoral studies.
In the essay, the student should write about himself, tell about his merits, talents and why he should be enrolled in the course. It is by a motivational letter that the selection committee can judge the applicant's identity, his goals, and his merits.
When applying for a university for the first time, most students are faced with the need to write an essay about themselves, so they often make mistakes. Here we will talk about the main principles how to write a good college essay and how to maintain the desired style as well as semantic balance in the text.
Application essay structureThe classic college application essay is divided into three parts - the introduction, main part and conclusion.
Pay special attention to the introduction and conclusion; it is they who will remain in the memory of the receiving commission and will help you making the correct first impression.
Tips for writing successful college essays
1. Make the essay informativeBefore starting an application essay, collect all the data about yourself, which is to know the selection committee. Remember that the essay must be as informative as possible, otherwise, it may seem superficial, and you - a person inattentive to the details. Do not forget to carefully select information, because you must cause positive emotions from people who do not know you personally.
2. Satisfy the interests of the collegeSome colleges publish questions on their websites what students are asked to answer in a motivational essay. Do not ignore them! Try to give the admissions office all the information that it wants to receive in your application essay.
3. Take into account the requirements of the collegeA number of educational institutions have specific requirements for students' application essays. For example, you may be asked to prepare a handwritten essay, even mentioning ink (black or blue) with which it should be written. Follow the recommendations of the university!
4. Correctly place accentsCorrect semantic accents are the key to a successful motivational essay. Regardless of the requirements of the educational institution, in your text focus on three critical issues:
- Why do you want to study on this course?
- Why do you want to study at this university?
- Why do you want to live and study in this country/city?
Your answers will demonstrate your personal and academic goals and help the commission understand why you should be taken to study.
5. Do not be afraid to praise yourselfIn fact, your main goal when writing an essay is to show your candidacy in a favorable light. Feel free to praise yourself, tell about your merits and talents, but do not be boring and monotonous! Tell us about your advantages, and also about what you would like to improve in, and how the chosen course will help you with this.
6. Write in a beautiful and fairly simple languageNot being a native speaker, writing on it is quite difficult. Motivational essay should be written competently, but relatively simple language. Do not overload it with long sentences and abstruse words, avoid speaking vocabulary and do not demonstrate your knowledge on one sheet! Remember that everything written by you should be clear and relevant in meaning.
7. Carefully show your individualityEach student at the expense of his application essay seeks to stand out from hundreds of other applicants. You can do this by maximizing your individuality. However, do not overdo it - do not add pictures, photos, videos and graphics to the essay, if this is not required. Do not try to joke or come up with the original format, all this may be inappropriate. A much better recommendation will be given to you by a structured literate essay containing important information and written in the correct style.
Today, the Internet presents a large number of examples of motivational letters, which are offered to download for education abroad. However, not all of them meet the requirements of foreign universities. In order to know exactly what requirements your chosen university imposes on such an essay, you need to familiarize yourself with the conditions of enrollment.
Check out how WriterMyEssays.com works
Getting your homework done is as easy as one-two-three
- Place an orderStart with the subject, topic and volume, specify the deadline and your academic level
- Check your total priceAdd extra features if your homework needs a special touch
- Submit payment detailsChoose your favorite among the safest payment options
- Get your homework donePreview and download the paper long before the deadline
Why choose our homework help?
Because we know exactly what matters most to you
- 24/7 SupportEven if you wake up in the middle of the night to realize you’ve forgotten about an assignment, we will be there to do your homework. Leave all papers to us and rest!
- Free RevisionsIf you feel that your paper could use more work, send it for a free revision. We’ll keep at it until it’s perfect!
- On-time DeliveryDeadlines are sacred for our writers, with them you will never miss the submission date. Give us a try even if your paper is due tomorrow!
- 100% Plagiarism freeCopypasting is out of the question, our writers perform professional research and deliver original content. Your academic reputation is safe with us!
- High-quality papersProfessors appreciate the in-depth research and perfect writing style suffusing our writers’ work. So let us improve your grades by taking care of your homework!
- Custom homework helpThere can’t be a one-size-fits-all solution for academic papers, and we devote all our energy to meet every customer’s needs. Your custom homework help is one click away!
Students trust us
Take a look at real reviews about our service
I couldn’t believe my luck when I found these guys to do my homework. The essay turned out great. I submitted it with days to spare and got an A!
I never needed anyone to do my homework for me until I got a part-time job in college. Good thing I did my research and chose this website to outsource all the essays. I’ve been using their services for a year now, and they have never let me down.
When I realized I couldn’t keep up with football practice and essays, I decided to hire someone to complete the homework for me. I chose this site for affordable prices and excellent support. Don’t plan on replacing it with others.
If you need cheap, quick and professional writing, I definitely recommend WriterMyEssays.com. I got two As and a B with them without a single revision!